Friday 7 March 2014

B+E car and trailer training Edinburgh

Pass your B+E car and trailer test in just one day......


Trailer training Forfar Scotland
I recently passed my B+E trailer test with Jonathan with a 4 hour course. He tells you what you need to know to pass the test and be safe towing a trailer, cuts out all the pointless stuff that wont help you pass the test. 
Very good value for money and worth every penny as most other instructors would only do a 3 day. 

He is clear in his instructions and has plenty patience. 

Thanks Again!
 - Forfar


B+E car and trailer training Edinburgh


So today I did my B+E trailer training and test with Jonathan. It was a rather wet day but that did not put a dampner on it. The learning started straight away and my instructor explained everything perfectly clear and I could not have asked for any better. For something that seemed somewhat technical was made very simple and was a very relaxed experience. I would highly recomend drive me bananas to anyone. Thank you again Jonathan.

edinburgh university driving lessons


Absolutely 100% value for money.
I had a lesson for the B+E licence and then the test a week later and passed first time. Jonathan cuts out all the faff and teaches you exactly what you need to know (and a bit more besides).
Very helpful and friendly, I would highly recommend him to a friend/colleague! John Higson - Edinburgh


pass your trailer test in Scotland
I sat my B+E trailer test after less than 5 hours of instruction from Jonathan and passed first time with 4 minors... Which were down to poor observational skills by myself and nothing to do with his instruction! Clear, concise, comprehensive, patient and friendly, I'd recommend him to anyone, and I will be using him again in future should I; or anyone at my company; need additions to our licences. 5 stars! Shaun Cassidy - Dalkeith


Contact Jonathan

07875 769 115

Or check out our website:

DriveMeBananas.co.uk